Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change an ignition on a 1987 nissan maxima without the key?

I already purchased a new igintion switch from auto zone but i dont have the key cause im a dumba*s and i lost them. Silly me. Anyhow Im not sure if i should force the switch to the start position so i can get to the pin and push it up or what i should do help me please. .............ten points for the best answer of course.How do I change an ignition on a 1987 nissan maxima without the key?
Locksmith. Once you pay him for this, he could have made you another key cheaper from the door lock cylinder. Take back the switch and just go to the locksmith. If you know how to open up the door panel and take out the cylinder, it will be even cheaper.How do I change an ignition on a 1987 nissan maxima without the key?
For saying my question was f.. lame.. sounds like ur pretty dumb not to get a locksmith.. oh.. maybe you can't because the car has been reported stolen?

MEN!