Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I reconnect my 1993 Ford Ranger's horn wiring correctly in the steering column?

I changed the ignition switch in my 1993 Ford Ranger which required disconnecting the horn wire in the steering column %26amp; now unable to reconnect my horn during steering column %26amp; wheel reassembly.How do I reconnect my 1993 Ford Ranger%26039;s horn wiring correctly in the steering column?
why do you need the horn anywaysHow do I reconnect my 1993 Ford Ranger%26039;s horn wiring correctly in the steering column?
theres a neat little trick to this, if at all possible, get a thin metal wire (preferable weld wire) and slowly and gently push down the column DO NOT BEND the wire, once at the end tie the wire securly to the end of the wire and slowly pull it back out, once the wire is back to the horn u should be able to connect it