Saturday, November 20, 2010

My chevy blazer has no power changed out ignition switch, still not working. What could it be?

Thank you everyone that responded to my %26quot;how to replace ignition switch%26quot; question. Now I am trying to figure out what else I need to replace on it so it can run again. I was driving it one day and it stalled out and my key was stuck. It hasnt started up for almost a month now. Can anyone give me any advice??My chevy blazer has no power changed out ignition switch, still not working. What could it be?
Will it do nothing?



Do the headlights come on?



Does the dash light up with all the idiot lights?



Does it crank over?



Do you get a clicking sound when you go to the start position?My chevy blazer has no power changed out ignition switch, still not working. What could it be?
Sounds like your charging system or fuel pump failed. Try blowing your horn. No horn indicates your battery is dead. And if it stalled while you were driving, your altenator might be bad or may have lost it's drive belt.



Have that checked as soon as possible.



Good luck.